This is a 5x5 unit which appears to contain vac, TV, hover board and boxes of misc.
AUCTION RULES FOR BUYERS AND BIDDERS
Below are the auction rules for bidding and purchasing a storage space at auction at a Dollar Self Storage location. By registering for this auction you are acknowledge these rules.
1. Dollar Self Storage reserves the right to cancel any sale if the bids are, in the discretion of Dollar Self Storage, unreasonable.
2. The Buyer acknowledges that he or she is bidding on all items within the unit and all items must be removed and the unit must be cleaned. In the event that Buyer does not remove all items or does not leave the unit clean, Dollar Self Storage may charge the Buyer its costs in removing such items and/or cleaning the unit.
3. When the Buyer has been awarded the unit he/she must pay cash upon conclusion of the auction for the unit in the amount of the bid plus any percent surcharge to the auctioneer and unless a valid re-seller certificate is provided, tax must also be paid on the amount of the bid.
4. The Buyer must provide a $100 security deposit and must remove all goods within a 72-hour period, or the goods will become the property of Dollar Self Storage, unless, the Buyer signs a lease agreement for said unit, and pays the current month's rent in full. Failure to remove all goods or sign a lease will result in Buyer forfeiting the security deposit. The Buyer is responsible for securing the unit holding such property for the 72-hour period.
5. It is the Buyer's responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements, yearbooks, etc. to Dollar Self Storage for return to tenant in the future.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances Dollar Self Storage may contact the Buyer and request that certain items be purchased back in order to prevent any court action with said tenant, the Buyer also agrees to sell to Dollar Self Storage such items for (a) the cost at which Buyer purchased such items plus (b) any reasonable actual costs incurred by Buyer in connection with such items.
7. Dollar Self Storage reserves the right to refuse entrance to any Buyer at future auctions due to failure to follow these rules or any other unacceptable behavior at the auction.
8. Bidders/ Buyers may not coordinate or collude in any way.
9. All bidders agree to hold harmless and indemnify Dollar Self Storage, auctioneer, and auction company of any and all claims.
10.Bidders must be at least 18 years old.
11.Firearms and ammunition are not included in the sale.
12.Employees and family members of employees are not permitted to participate in any Dollar Self Storage auctions as this creates an unnecessary conflict of interest.
13.The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus canceling the auction up until the payment is received from the winning bidder, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the storage facility.
14.All goods are sold "as is." There are no warranties or guarantees of any kind. Bids will be made based on visual inspection only and entering the storage space will not be allowed.
15.The Buyer may not resale goods purchased on Dollar Self Storage property.
16.Dollar Self Storage is not responsible for any damage/injury to persons or property that occurs during, after, or as a result of, participating in this sale.
17.Any violation of the above rules or the rules expressed by any Dollar Self Storage employee may result in bidders being barred from future sales. Dollar Self Storage reserves the right to refuse to do business with any person. Any violation may lead to online auction account suspension.
PICK UP AND DISPOSAL
1. Only the Buyer named on the paid invoice will be authorized to pick up the contents of the storage space. 2. You must provide a valid Photo I.D. to the Property Manager. 3. The Buyer must remove all items from the unit and leave the unit in a broom swept condition. No exceptions 4. No trash may be disposed of in the Dollar Self Storage trash area. 5. You must bring your own lock to secure the unit. 6. No pets allowed at the facility.