This is a 10x10 unit which appears to contain really packed well bed, table, chairs, dresser, armoire, spoon collection and box of misc. Metal Ship. This is an estate unit. The contents of this unit were packed up and moved to storage as the tenant was moved to a nursing home. It has several pieces of art that have been packaged up. The owner passed away. His family is in Texas. He was an old car enthusiast. There is one other unit at this facility and another unit at 303 RV storage in Surprise. Do not contact facility! You will make payment to Rusty directly in cash.Winning bidder will be contacted after the auction to pay for the buyer's premium.
Winning Bidder Rules
Contact Rusty at 602-620-1515 immediately after payment of premium, to make arrangements to pay for and pick up the unit.
• Do not park in customer parking; facility manager will let you know where to park.
• You must be 18 years old to bid.
• You must provide a valid photo I.D. to the Site Manager.
• You must bring your own lock to secure the unit.
• You will not be allowed to enter the storage unit or touch any items prior to bidding and final payment.
• Sales are final and bids are for the entire unit.
• The Auctioneer has final say on all issues, including whether to refuse a bid if a bidder has disrupted an auction or violated any rules.
• Cash payment is required within 24 hours of when you purchase a unit.
• Sales tax may apply. If you have a resale license, bring a copy and present before payment.
• You have 72 hours to remove the contents entirely and ‘broom sweep’ the unit.
• A $100 refundable cleaning deposit is also charged on every unit you buy at the manager's discretion.
• You must remove all of the contents and trash from the unit and facility grounds.
• You are not allowed to use the dumpsters on the facility property.
• Please advise the manager once you have completely emptied the unit. The manager will inspect that the unit is clean and then refund your cleaning deposit.
• If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the manager can assist you.
• Smoking is prohibited on storage facility properties.
• No Pets allowed at facility
• Respect the Property, Managers, Tenants and other Buyers at all times.
• PERSONAL ITEMS FOUND WITHIN THE UNIT SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THE SITE MANAGER IMMEDIATELY. Thank you!